Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ready, Set, BLOG!

I have decided to take the plunge and start blogging! I have been following blogs for almost a year and half and finally decided I should have my own.

I plan to share recipes, paper crafting projects, party ideas, kid focused fun, and just how our family lives our every day life :) I hope by doing so I'll inspire you to be "intentional" about making memories with your family and friends.

At a minimum, I hope to post two entries a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But, since I am so excited to get started there might be a few more at first :)

Ready, Set...here I go! My first entry will follow shortly and I'll explain "Our Summer Bucket List".

5 comments:

  1. can i just tell you how pumped i am that you are starting to blog!?!?!!?! i am SO PUMPED! you should check out my blogs as well and follow me! :)

    http://fromtheyellowchair.wordpress.com/

    http://nellesblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! i am excited to check out your blog on a regular basis. I have a garden blog at LetsGrowSomeStuff.blogspot.com See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you for doing this. So excited, that you are sharing your dreams and ideas with the world, I have been living it and now the world has the opportunity to see how wonderful and creative you are. God has blessed me so much with you has my best friend, wife and one of the greatest mothers in the world. Now may the creative juices freely flow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob, you are such a true romantic. Becky, I am so excited to "feel close" to you through your blog. I love you and your family!

    ReplyDelete