Monday, June 27, 2011

The Heartbeat Of Our Feet

Today was a sad day for our small family because our beloved family pet, Cooper, died this morning at 7:10am.  He died of natural causes in Rob's arms.  Josiah and I are visiting my parents' through the 4th of July so Rob had to deal with the burden of his death alone. 

We noticed a marked difference in Cooper on Sunday morning and he died on Monday morning, so we are very thankful he didn't suffer for very long.  We are also relieved we didn't have to make difficult or expensive choices about how to help him.  In typical "Cooper" fashion, he was watching out for our best interest until the end of his life. 

We've not only cried lots of tears today but also had lots of good memories to reminiscence about. I put together a video with the pictures I have saved on my computer.  You can watch it here, if you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment